Request Repeat Prescriptions and Book Appointments Online
You are now able to request repeat prescriptions and make appointments online using the surgery EMIS online system. Patient Access is available 24 hours a day, for you to order repeat medications, and for you to book appointments with a doctor. These appointments will be from 2 to 10 days in advance.
Repeat prescription orders will be processed within 2 working days
Please ensure that you make appointments at the correct site (i.e only Glinton patients at the weekday Glinton appointments).
HERE to access your Patient Access Account
Please note: Before you are able to use this service you must first have access to your personal registration information. Please read the instructions below.
OBTAINING YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION
To obtain your registration information:
- Come to the Surgery in person with photo-id and ask the receptionist for details of how to register for Emis Access.
Photographic ID & and a Utility Bill with your address and name printed.
- You will be given a letter with your own unique registration details which allows you to complete your registration online
- Please attend reception for your registration details after 11am, so that it does not impact on the busy morning surgery period.
- For now this online service is only available to patients who are 17 years of age and older.
FIRST TIME USE OF PATIENT ACCESS ONLINE
- Click on https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk
and follow the log-on instructions.
- You will be asked to create an account.
- You will be prompted for your personal login details, which will be on your registration letter, previously obtained from the surgery.
Where can I obtain an Emergency Supply of medication?
Find out here.