How To Register
Please ensure that you live within the practice boundaries, before you apply to join our practices. You may obtain the necessary forms for registration at the practice reception's (Deepings and Glinton). It is important that all questions are answered, and you bring details of your previous GP if this applies.
Many simple conditions can be dealt with at home. The following links provide useful information to help you care for yourself and your family.
- For practical, up-to-date information on dealing with common medical conditions, please visit the NHS Direct website
- More detailed information about specific medical conditions, including self-help and charitable organisations can be found at Patient.co.uk
Click here to find out.
For up-to-date information on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle please see the NHS Live Well website.
This contains information on:
- Diet & Exercise
- Preventing Heart Disease
- Stopping Smoking
- Sexual Health & Contraception
- Mens Health including Testicular and Prostate Cancer
- Womens Health including Cervical and Breast Screening
- Dealing with Stress
- Travel Advice including avoiding Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Sun Safety
Please see the health links section for websites that may provide you with useful information in relation to quitting smoking. The most important thing for you is to have the will-power and the correct frame of mind when you decide to quit. This would help to achieve a successful outcome. If you believe the time is right, then feel free to book into our Stop Smoking Clinic, by contacting the treatment room reception at the Deepings Practice. You will receive an individualised consultation and may be able to access new medications that may help you overcome your cravings.