- New Patients
- Patient Group
- Contact Us
Are you Registered to use your Online Services?
Book your Next Appointment
You can view, book and cancel appointments at your convenience.
Request Repeat Prescriptions
• Access a list of your repeat medication and request a repeat prescription
• Minimise your trips to the practice – only one visit is needed to collect the prescription
• Your request is authorised online by the practice, so you know when it’s ready to collect
• Avoid queues and busy telephone lines
View your Medical Record Online
• View your medical record securely on your desktop or mobile with Patient Access
• Information about your medications, allergies and much more is instantly available whenever you need it
• Links to patient leaflets help you understand more about your conditions and medications without needing to contact the practice
Online services are available for children up to 13 years of age and for those who are 16 years of age and older. Parents / Guardians are able to register their children under the age of 13 years but once the child reaches their 13th Birthday this access will be removed; this is to ensure that patient confidentiality is maintain as best as possible and you will receive prior notification from the Practice before this access is removed.
You can register for Online Services by visiting the Patient Access website or ask at Reception next time your visit the Practice.
Monday to Friday
8.00am - 6.30pm
Closed - Pre-booked appointments available at the Glinton Surgery
Monday to Friday
8.00am - 1.00 pm
2.00pm - 6.30pm
Pre-booked appointments available for patients registered at either surgery
The Practice will be closed between 1pm and 5pm on Monday 9th November 2015
For a wealth of information and advice see our page here
For health tools and trackers see our page here
What's in your Medicine Cabinet ?
Shared Decision Making - for assistance with making decisions on Health matters, click here
Check your symptoms here
Understand a bit more about dementia, and the little ways you can help, become a Dementia Friend today .